Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! and a request...

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa



So thankful for these little gals who call me mama. And for my sweet husband who made sure I had a great, relaxing day. Not only did he take over first thing in the morning, he loaded up the gang to get McDon@ld's breakfast. Which is my favorite.

I have very sophisticated taste.

But wait! He wasn't finished...While I got a pedicure he cleaned the kitchen. Including the mopping of the tile.

I hate mopping.

AND he cleaned the girls eat seats. Which may or may not have had remnants of their last meal.

In Kentucky.

Whoopsie.

And then...there was a gift certificate to the salon.

What more could a girl want?

And now, the request. Today is the day. I've avoided for quite some time. I can put it off no longer...

The littles are wearing big girl panties. And the pink potties are out.

It's potty time! Yeah, yeah it's potty time!

Normally I would just let them run naked for a few days, and watch too much kid t.v. (as Lainey calls it) while chugging down lots of water and juice.

However, we are living in a rental home. A rental home with really nice carpet.

Who knew those existed?

Anyhoo, if you have a spare moment, would you say a little prayer for these girlies? And their mama?

And the carpet?

Thank you and amen.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! And I'll be thinking of you during potty training and I can't wait to read some of your future posts about how it's going. We always did the naked thing while training too and I truly believe it does work. I do understand the whole carpet thing though. It's always harder in someone elses house. Goodluck and Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete