Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It Never Hurts to Ask

The Littles have a new favorite game. It's called ring the doorbell, give the dog a panic attack, talk to mama and then

do it all over again.

It's memories in the making.

Wanna see?




And now some words:

* Yes, that's the same dress Anna was wearing in the Jonah video. It's the best twirling dress we've got. She wears it every time it's clean. And sometimes when it isn't.

* Emily is completely enamored with all things baby. Real babies, baby dolls, baby bottles. She wants to love them and squeeze them and apparently hold them by the head. I did do alot of fancy finagling when they were babies. I even nursed one while changing another, but I don't think I've held an infant by the cranium.

Basically, I just want you to know she didn't get that from the mama.

* The front yard looks like a tornado tore it to shreds. That storm was actually me. I borrowed the neighbors electric hedge trimmers and got a smidge carried away. And then it rained for two days and I wouldn't couldn't clean it up.

But don't you worry, it's not there anymore because the wind blew it all away I cleaned it up.

*About the multiple mentions of Chick-fil-a. It's not that we go there alot. They just really like it.

Really.

In other news, one of my Littles is fully potty trained. Like all the way, big girl panties and all. The other one doesn't give a toot hoot. At all. I'm not gonna name any names, but the one in the fancy pants really likes to tell the story of Jonah and the one in the pull-em-ups is currently napping with 15 baby dolls in her bed. And a happy meal toy. And three books.

You do the math.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious!!! I love that your accent has gotten thicker again since you've been back home, LOL!!!

    Next time tell them THEY are supposed to bring YOU things...like candy and Starbucks..and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper! :)

    ReplyDelete