Top Ten Reasons I Should Be Potty Training Anna Grace.
1) She wakes up dry from her nap.
2) Has woken up dry in the morning (a few times).
3) She tries to change her own drawers. See exhibits A-C
4) She follows Lainey to the bathroom every chance she gets.
5) She tries to wipe Lainey's booty all while peering into the potty to check things out.
Lainey thinks this is the very definition of teamwork.
6) Tried to wipe me yesterday.
Not the help I was looking for.
7) She tells me when she needs to poop.
8) She tells me when she's peeing.
9) Has mentioned a few times the her
10) She has even become a kind bed wetter, striving to make it fun for all.
Step 1 : Remove pants.
Step 2 : Remove diaper.
Step 3 : Move precious baby dolls to higher ground. (See exhibit D)
Step 4 : Pee a river.
Number One Reason Mama isn't Potty Training Anna Grace
1) Emily Faith
The girl does not give two hoots about her diaper. At all. Ask her if she's pooped
and off she goes to play with her baby or wreak havoc on one of her sisters.
All while stinkin' up the joint.
So I asked my multiples club what they suggest when one is ready and the other isn't. I was thinking they would give me a pass, just say to wait it out...
They didn't. One mama of triplets potty trained them all at different times. Saying that the other two were inspired to action by watching the first. And it only took 6 months.
I really want to just get it all done in one fell swoop. But I think that poor Anna might go cuckoo if we don't start soon.
That or her babies may develop a fear of heights.
*for those of you who are confused by the doll pic ~ that is our house in KY. We are currently in AZ. I'm just really behind in blogging. Pun totally intended.