Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top Ten Reasons She's 3.5 Going on 13

10) She starts about eighty percent of her sentences with

"and I was like..."

Dude, I like, totally don't know where she got this one. Seriously.

9) She talks with her hands. Alot. No ideas on this one either. Really.

8) She clears her plate without asking. Sometimes before she's finished eating.

Sneaky.

7) When I ask her to do something involving a chore, she has a better suggestion.

6) She hugs her sisters without prompting.

5) She tells on her sisters at the first sign of mischief.

4) She loves the Sound of Music.

3) She always yells for me to

turn the music up, mama, I can't hear it!

from the back of the van. Clearly, it's loud enough if you have to

yell

to get my attention.

Ahem.

2) She recently glanced at my outfit and said

You gonna wear that?

1) And finally, at the ripe old age of 3 years and 9 months she's really starting to make a name for herself......

3 comments:

  1. Can't believe she can write her own name amazing. Nana is so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A future attorney, perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! One day I tried to wear overalls (just around the house, I promise) and Joe asked me if I was a farmer. I took them off.

    ReplyDelete