Friday, October 15, 2010

A Retraction of Sorts

After reading the last post my dear husband said

Um, you kinda threw me under the bus there with those clothes pictures. You didn't tell the whole story.

First of all, we don't have a bus. But if we ever have any more children we may have to consider purchasing one. Which means I would have to get a new license.

Oy.

Secondly, I did fail to mention that he may have had only 2 clean articles of clothing to choose from for all three girls that day. I took those photos during the vomit plague of twenty-ten when the sheets/towels were getting most of the Kenmore's time.

Whoopsie-daisy.

For the record, he got the girls up and dressed this morning. Everyone was perfectly adorable. He even remembered to grab some pony-tail holders before he brought the gaggle to me at the yard sale I was having with my friend.

Because clearly, it's all about the hair around here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment