Friday, July 22, 2011

If You're in Need of a Giggle or Five

Now let me preface this by saying the link I'm about to share with you contains mucho swearing.

Mucho.

BUT if you can get over that then this is one of the funniest blog posts I've ever read.

That or the walls of our one bedroom apartment are starting to close in on me and I'm getting slap happy.

Or I'm over-tired from staying up late to try to see my hubby after games and getting up early(ish) with the girls.

Either way, I read this last night and laughed so hard, I cried.

But really, if you're not a fan of the cussing, then just skip it.

And if you are a fan of the cussing, then bully for you.

Just do me a favor, don't tell my mom I sent you all to this.

And for the record, I cannot WAIT for our fifteenth anniversary.

www.thebloggess.com/2011/06/and-thats-why-you-should-learn-to-pick-your-battles/

2 comments: