Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have a plan

Unfortunately for my family, I tend to procrastinate. Sometimes it's not a problem, but for Lainey it may be catching up with her. The child has yet to start potty training and I am to blame. First it was because I was pregnant with twins and I blamed my big belly for not putting her on the pot. I tried to tell myself that she would regress once the babies got here, and the pedi agreed, so I felt okay about it - like I was doing her a favor. Then the littles arrived and it was all I could manage to simply get a shower once a week. There was not a chance in the world that I was going to be able to get her little heiny in the bathroom every 30 minutes. Once things got a little less crazy I told the Boss we would totally get going with project potty when we got to wherever we were going for the baseball season.

It was a lovely 4 days in Buffalo.

And now as we plan to drive to FL (again), I am determined that this time we will go with gusto (pun intended). We will be gone for 5 weeks and when we return Lainey will be in big girl panties. Oh and I purchased a Jillian (from the Biggest Loser) work-out video, after I stopped at Taco Bell. So to recap, L will be in panties and I will have abs of steel, if I get around to it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessie! Your girls are so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh..and I can't imagine how you have time to do anything so I think you have a good excuse for Lainey not being potty trained yet. Good luck when you do start trying! God Bless!

    oxox
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lainey is only two, cut yourself some slack. I have been doing pilates for a few months now and love it! You may want to check out 10 Minute Solutions. It's hard, but hey it's only ten minutes!

    http://www.amazon.com/10-Minute-Solution-Pilates-Perfect/dp/B001AYWY7C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1242748296&sr=1-2

    Good luck on the trip!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete